Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Post-Game Recap


As you may have noticed if you read my posts regularly, I did not post Monday or Tuesday. Agh! I have been thinking for the past month that I may have to cut back on my posting come school time, but I thought it would be more of a choice than a necessity. Silly me. Well, I'm less than a week out and already feel like I have places to be and things to do, so on and so forth.

I really can't believe there are only 4 days left until classes start. I feel like this has been the longest summer in the world though so it's not that my break is ending too soon, but it has just gone on so long that it is a little unreal all that I have done and that it's coming to an end.

Recap on my summer of traveling:
Celebrated my 21st birthday in Ohio with my dad.



Revamped my bedroom and livingroom.



Drove down to Texarkana, TX to live with me mum for a few months.



Visited Miami, FL.




Visited Ozark National Forest and the Cossatot.



Went to Dallas for a Rangers v. Tigers game.



Roadtripped through OK, KS, NB, SD, WY, CO, UT, AZ, NM, hitting up Badlands, Mt Rushmore, Devils Tower, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain, Zion, and Grand Canyon national parks.



Roadtripped through LA, MS, AL, GA, NC, TN, WV, stopping in Great Smoky Mountain National Park.



He who does not travel does not know the value of men. – Moorish proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips