Friday, June 29, 2012

Baseball and Women


First of all, I'm giving a shout out to my best friend, Evan, for his twenty second birthday! Check out his blog about spending time in Akron, Ohio this summer. I'm really sorry I missed this birthday, but I'm sure we can find time to celebrate it in true twenty-year-old style when I return.

I know I let y'all down by not posting yesterday, but I promise I will post Sunday to make up for it. The truth is, I spent the whole of yesterday on my way to Dallas to go see a Texas Rangers game. They played the Detroit Tigers and won 13 to 9. The best part to me though was having my new camera to capture all the merriment so I could share it!



I really love three subjects (that I can think of) in photography: people who are normally ignored in society, interactions between people, and abandoned things.

Robert also would have been included in this picture if my arm was longer



I really loved her hair and hat


We went on a great night: dollar hotdog night! However, we didn't sit in the all-you-can-eat section as one of my new friends suggested we should.
Robert and I with our Overly Attached Girlfriend Faces


thank God for baseball pants. . .
Nicole and I practicing our duck faces

... was going to show them what's up

the pitch . . . 

. . . the slam
 Baseball Life Quote (apply liberally): Being with a woman all night never hurt no professional baseball player. It's staying up all night looking for a woman that does him in. - Casey Stengel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips