Saturday, January 26, 2013

Style Saturday: Lacey Pink Collar

My friend and I went thrifting at the local Salvation Army and she held up this pink blouse to me, insisting that I try it on. I admittedly was skeptical: it seemed too frilly for my taste. When I put it on over my other shirt though I absolutely loved it.

Despite having to cut out the shoulder pads, this is one of my better purchases at a thrift store. Two lessons were learned this day: trust your [stylish] friends and try things on before you dismiss them.


The Owl Necklace is from Wal-Mart

The Skirt is from Forever21

The Shoes are Steve Madden

The Bracelets are American Eagle Outfitters

The Top is Kathy Che



I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. - Elizabeth Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I've found some awesome stuff at Goodwill and Salvation Army. It's so true; you have to try it on. Things I think are gross look completely different on sometimes. And sometimes they still look gross, but at least I try. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Plus, it's just fun to try on the hideous things sometimes.

      Delete

Blogging tips