Friday, January 25, 2013

Organize

So it turns out that it is really difficult to keep up with writing when I'm taking so many classes. Therefore, I made myself come up with a schedule of what will happen on what days, not as a commitment to write every day, but as a helpful push which will encourage me to write by already having a topic assigned depending on what day of the week it is.


Mondays will be Art day. This includes write up on my Favorite Artists (a few previous ones can be found by clicking the link), on pieces I have seen recently that really struck a chord, and on my own artwork. Hopefully some day soon this will also broaden to show reviews once I move out of Findlay.

Tuesdays will be for Travel. I love dreaming about where my next adventures will happen. I would love to share with you all the beautiful places I want to go.

Wednesdays are Home days. I will round up great images of home decor, furniture, and ideas that inspire me. I have watched this on several blogs I follow and absolutely love the days when they post. Check out Espacio Vital.

Thursdays we will explore the Do-It-Yourself world. I will post recent projects I have taken on as well as share projects that other bloggers have posted that I find especially useful or intriguing.

Friday will be Fun day. I love posting some well needed funnies to begin my relaxation for the weekend.

Saturday is a Style day. On Saturdays I will show you some of my favorite outfits of my week, ongoing trends, and great ways to spruce up any ensemble.

I really am excited to start posting more again, and can't wait to see what comes up. Have a wonderful weekend!

The human mind is capable of excitement without the application of gross and violent stimulants; and he must have a very faint perception of its beauty and dignity who does not know this.  - William Wordsworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips