Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer {Music} Lovin'


I went through a lot of music this summer. A lot more than I can probably recollect. But I guess that's what happens when you constantly look for more music and buy albums. Here are some albums I bought and played the hell out of. There are several more artists I wanted to buy but music's expensive! Not as expensive as art though haha. I know not all of these are the newest, but good music isn't always the most recent (actually, it normally isn't)

Florence + The Machine's Ceremonials
Tegan and Sara's The Con
Maroon 5's Hands All Over
Fleet Foxes' Helplessness Blues
The Decemberists' The King Is Dead
Norah Jones' Little Broken Hearts
Neko Case's Middle Cyclone
St Vincent's Strange Mercy
Kimbra's Vows

And these are probably my favorite songs from each album:



Trying to pick up the pace, trying to make it so I never see your face again. Time to throw this away want to make sure that you never waste my time again.
Norah Jones – Happy Pills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips