Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm Addic-... I'm Addicted to Shoes (sing along if you know the tune)


I have a problem. I don't think admitting it is helping me get any closer to solving said problem, however. The last time I counted my shoes the number was astronomical. I hadn't added to my collection in some time, but Texarkana seems to be abounding in opportunities to increase my stock. My secret is buying cheap. I'm not a snob by any means when it comes to shoes. They must be unique though to catch my attention, and unlike anything I already have.

During my trip I have acquired 7 new pairs. I will be making a donation to Salvation Army when I get home.

Oh, and I really apologize for the crappy pictures.






Thoughts on shoes: If sex were shoes, I'd wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public. Jarod Kintz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips