Thursday, July 5, 2012

Magic Gold Pen


I have two crafts for you today. One is yet another cute inspiration from . . . love Maegan where she used nail polish to spruce up the ends of chopsticks. Since I am going through a hardcore gold phase though, I used my gold pen.





This second one I intend to use as a jewelry holder when I get home from Arkansas. I took mini terracotta pots, painted them, gold-ed them (yes, with my magic gold pen) and hot glued them together.



I love the chopsticks and need to make an Asian dish soon to use them with, or take them with me to a Chinese restaurant . . . maybe not. The pot jewelry holder turned out nicely enough. I'm not crazy about the colors and the hot glue needs reinforcing on one spot but other than that it's holding together nicely.

Quote about creating things: True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips