Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Smoking Hott Men


Lately, I have noticed a trend in my men's fashion pins on Pinterest. Obviously suits are displayed there profusely because a man in a suit is to a woman as a woman in lingerie is to a man. Suits are sexy. But I have noticed something else catching my eye recently, and it took a great article on AllWomenStalk.com to make me realize it.

The article was about common fetishes. While I would not call this a fetish, it definitely has a draw for me. I have always been drawn to photography of people smoking, but because of my upbringing had always avoided hanging out with smokers. Now that I don't give a hoot who does what as long as they have integrity in their lives, I have found that I really enjoy watching people smoke.

A while back I told my guy that it was a shame he was trying to quit because I would love to take pictures of him smoking. Well, the pictures never happened, but I am still apparently drawn to photography of men smoking and just think it is sexy. Don't judge. I also am beginning to do some deep meditation on whether or not I find tattoos attractive (this is sarcasm, of course I do).

So, in case you also enjoy the smoky men, here are my pins I have spoken of. What do you think of guys smoking? What about women?

Photo by Nicolas Valois for Carbon Copy #9 ... oh. my.
henrique gendre
mm. gotta love a man in overalls
keaton

One great man on smoking: As an example to others, and not that I care for moderation myself, it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake. - Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one! However I find it repulsive in person so I'm not sure why I'm so attracted to it in photos? But I mean, Ryan Gosling + vintage suit + a cigarette = instant attraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I think you could have just stopped at Ryan Gosling, actually. Ryan Gosling = instant attraction.

      Delete

Blogging tips