Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Music Studio


I have been asked a surprising number of times what kind of music I listen to while I paint. Like... a seriously surprising number of times. So, I'm just going to let you in on a short sample playlist of what I put on in the studio.

A lot of people like to listen to popular music and there are even some people in the Art program at UF that put on techno. Let me just tell you... if you ever have to share studio space with other people and you are at all picky about music y'all should either agree on a joint playlist beforehand or both bring headphones. Whatever you do though, you must discuss the topic of music in your joint space before it becomes an issue.

Anyhow, here is the type of music I listen to:



Thoughts on music: If one plays good music, people don't listen and if one plays bad music people don't talk. - Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips