Thursday, June 14, 2012

Miami... Style?

With Miami ranked as the #4 most fashionable city in the US by Huffington Post, it appears that I was right to bring my most fashion forward outfits. However, I didn't really see many people really putting themselves out there with their outfits like TheSartorialist captures in places like New York, Milan, Madrid and so on. But I am wondering how Huffington measured fashionable-ness (yes, I made that up).

Nevertheless, I was not stopped! And today I am before you to share some of my own clever concoctions that I strutted around Miami, and some new shoes I'm really excited about. Tell me which is your favorite!

simple navy blue dress with bright orange heels

everything i'm wearing is from american eagle... i don't really dig the top knot, but what's a girl to do after the beach?


from a forever21 dress i'm in love with



this hairstyle is two braids pulled together in the back and my short layers pulled back like a half-up style.

this is my favorite headband. my adviser calls me wonder woman when i wear it to class.

the bottom of this dress is see-through and absolutely beautiful

i'm a huge fan of 1940s hairstyles. this one is a simple side roll.

As you can see, I'm not exactly a big spender and I like simplicity, but those two things don't have to hold you back from wearing something well!


these shoes were 20 bucks!





the much celebrated "just-wear-a-towel day"
Thoughts on fashion: Fashion fades, only style remains the same. - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips