Saturday, March 30, 2013

Past - Els ... Pastels

It's spring! Hooray! I can't wait until Northwest Ohio has the weather to prove it. Sigh. Oh well, it can't keep me from looking forward to what's to come.

Ever since Martha Stewart took down her fabulous calendar from her website I have been lost as to which days to rotate out my clothes. I have resolved to pick a date though (which is probably good because my floor can't take any more of my winter clothes). My rotate date will be April 20, although there is always the chance that I get too excited and get them out before that, or that I get too busy and just kind of live out of the bins I keep them in for a while.

The main trends I am seeing so far this spring: beautiful pastels, continuing patterns, and billowing fabrics. There are also a lot of platform heels echoing of disco days and lacy additions that both hint at strength in femininity.

Check it out on Oh La La Fashion.

































Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes. - Carl Friedrich Gauss 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips