Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Maybe I Am.


I have seen a trend lately of hyper-monotone outfits and I just absolutely love it. I have always been a fan of all black outfits, but I have gathered up a few really interesting ways to go about putting it all together.

Words to the wise: watch out for subtleties in shade differences, they can really make or break an outfit; use a mono-chrome outfit to chose pieces with amazing textures

All black + knee highs


Little black dress




all white


Leather leather


Classy Anne Hathaway


shear shirt with a high-waisted skirt. love it.


monochrome


photographed by Arthur Elgort


So pretty

I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas. ― Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips