Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Image Roundup: Men's Tats


In conjunction with my love for guys smoking, which I posted about under Smoking Hott Men, I also have a thing for tattoos. I don't have any myself, although I probably would if I had the money, but it just has to be the bad boy effect. The image of a guy smoking and/or with tats doesn't make you scream “he will be a great father of my children!!” but for a good girl like me, it makes me want to break some rules and whip out my I'm-BA hair styles.

Yea. So here are some guys with tats from my Manly Style board on Pinterest.

i even enjoy the little tat peeking up from his jeans.


Adam Levine ... white tee, leather jacket


Mr. Beckham


x


men with tattoos


double whammy: smoking and tatted up

Wear your heart on your skin in this life ― Sylvia Plath

Side note: the 2003 movie Sylvia (about Sylvia Plath) is a great great watch. It is very dark and romantic and has both Gwyneth Paltrow and Daniel Craig so it is great acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips