Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Image Roundup: Inspire Me



"Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few."   ― George Jean Nathan

Since my Positive Encouragement & Truths board is sometimes the only way I slap my face enough during the day to stay focused on my motive (discovering happiness through discovering myself in God – sounds cheesy, I know), I feel obligated to share a few of my favorites with you.
you'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

give
lost in translation

The truth is, there is no truth. You either accept the world your brain perceives or you spend your life 'finding yourself' but really only chasing a ghost of who you could be. I have said it before and I will say it again: your happiness is now, and no one/thing will give it to you but yourself.

whole heartedly
the person you hide

In October I have decided to join in with a blog I follow, Nesting Place, and write 31 days on one topic. My topic? Happiness. My qualification? Having been thoroughly unhappy. Sometimes the flip side of a coin can teach you all about how to avoid it.

makes saying goodbye so hard
true


Quote to think on: It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. Lou Holtz

1 comment:

Blogging tips