Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ba-bling Ba-bling

I'm not really one for wearing much jewelry, but I have been making a conscious effort of late to accent my outfits with a little sparkle. I am definitely not one to over do it with a mess of bracelets or a grapple of necklaces dangling around my neck. However, in the ensuing photos I found, these ladies have pulled off a very bling-y look, while still allowing for subtlety.















All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
J. R. R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips