Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I See Pink When I Turn Out The Light

Well, well. This is a big week, my friends. Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday and Valentine's Day. I bet most of y'all didn't even think about the first two holidays. Oh well! Is it really a big week? No. But Lent is one of my favorite traditions I have ever taken part in, so I'm excited. If you're taking part in Lent as well let me know what you're doing for your ... Lent-ing? (it sounds like a good word to me)

In celebration of the more famous, or infamous depending how you look at it, I have collected a bunch of images from my Outside board on Pinterest for . . . TRAVEL TUESDAY! With a Valentine's theme.

Enjoy!

Strawberry Shortcake - Bentonite Hills, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah.  Photo: Joshua Cripps via Flickr
Strawberry Shortcake - Bentonite Hills, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah. Photo: Joshua Cripps via Flickr


tumblr_mb3mesnqnR1rh9y8wo1_1280.jpg (1280×1261)
Pinned from: Fly Me There, by Junxx


Pinned from: Cabin Fever, by Barbara Smalley


The Mourne Mountains, Northern Ireland
The Mourne Mountains, Newcastle, Co Down by mcilrathf on Flickr


Cardinals



The Gardens at Giverny
Monet's Gardens at Giverny by snap713 on Flickr


*
Pinned from: An Infusion of Lavender by Bonnie Jackson


.
by Steve McCurry


Pinned from: Adorable by Heather Mettra


Mystical Stairs, Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina
Mystical Stairs, Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina; Pinned from Destinations by Jammie Friday



For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. – Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips