Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby, I'm Coming Home


The New Year is rolling around and despite my resistance to make a resolution for the past few years, I'm trying to decide on a few for 2013. Currently those weighing most on my mind are drawing in my sketchbook more (maybe a 365 challenge) and creating a more organized plan for my posting.

2013 is a big year for me! I'm graduating from The University of Findlay with my first degree. I am applying to MFA programs at The University of Texas, KingstonUniversity, The University of Oregon, Washington State University, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, The University of Colorado, and East Tennessee State University. There are a few more locations I am looking at but am up in the air about applying to a total of 9 masters programs.

There are so many ifs and buts floating around my head right now. What can I do but tackle each day that comes one at a time? I could be bogged down about the shear amount of work I have before me, but I'm excited about what all of that work means for me: new experiences!

In light of all this newness … here are some wonderful tracks to listen to as a reminder of the year on its way as you scroll through my roundup of Crafts I want to try from my Pinterest account.







How to Make Your Own Travel Corkboard Map DIY Artwork Tutorial
Travel Corkboard, found on Life Blessons

Sequin Wall, found on Oh Happy Day
do it yourself coasters
Sesil Coasters, by The Space Between

Bathmat
Wine Cork rug from Crafty Nest
Organic Art by Paul Schick on Greige

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I love these projects! Thank you so much for sharing my coasters!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips