Friday, July 27, 2012

Roadtrip {South Dakota & Wyoming}


I took a lot of pictures. A lot. I'm going to try breaking these down in to digestible chunks, but it's going to take me a few posts AND they will still be long posts.

Today is South Dakota and Wyoming, which includes: Badlands, Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, Shoshone, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton. Most of these were take using my camera, but there are also some phone pictures because I was trying to conserve battery power on my camera since I am an idiot and forgot my charger. 

Just click on the first picture to see it without the junk in front.



























When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe. - John Muir

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a shame there aren't as many buffalo roaming the plains as there used to be? I think they're amazing creatures, and they're way better on the environment to raise than domestic cattle.

    Also, love these pics! Do you remember what parks or forests you went through in West Virginia?

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips